This is something they never taught you in school! There is a proper way to hang the American flag, and we will teach you how by following these simple steps.
Before hanging your flag…
- Do not hang the flag in bad weather.
- Do not hang the flag at night unless it is properly lit.
- Do not hang if the flag is torn or damaged.
When preparing to mount your flag…
- Screw the bracket/hanger into the wall.
- Set the mount at a 45 degree angle.
- Insert the flag into the mount and tighten the bracket.
- Be sure to monitor the weather when hanging your flag.
Flag decor and accessories can often be found at your nearby hardware store and/or super center.
Leave A Comment